Your country is quite unique.
When something is unique, it is very different, and there is nothing else that is similar. Notice the following examples:
- Your style of fashion is very unique. No one dresses like you.
- His house is unique because it is made of plastic.
Do you know by any chance of any projections?
We use the phrase 'by any chance' when a question is being asked. The phrase 'by any chance' lets the listener know it is OK if they do not have an answer or cannot meet the request. Here are some sample sentences:
- By any chance do you have a pen I can borrow?
- You don't have the schedule by any chance do you?
Do you have any projections of how big it will be?
A projection is a guess about the future. To make a projection, you need to look at data in the present and then think about how it will change over time. Notice the following:
- I do not believe the latest sales projections. They are too low.
- Sometimes projections are right, but sometimes they are wrong.
Do women take advantage of it?
When you take advantage of something, you use it even though you do not have to. For example, perhaps you have a company cafeteria with cheap food. You can eat lunch at work or go outside, so if you eat at work, you take advantage of the cafeteria. Notice the following:
- You should take advantage of the low airfares to Paris.
- I plan to take advantage of the free gym at work.
That sounds quite dynamic?
When something is dynamic is it changing very fast. Notice the following example sentences:
- The growth of our company is very dynamic. We are growing fast.
- The computer industry is very dynamic. It is always changing.