The first thing you have to see is the capitol.
The capitol is the official place where all laws and work is done for a country or state government. For example, the capitol of England is London. Notice the following:
- We used to work in the capitol building down town.
- New laws are made at the capitol.
You should definitely see that.
Definitely just means surely or withough a doubt. We use the word definitely to show people we are 100% sure of what is being said. Notice the examples:
- It was definitely a night to remember.
- I definitely plan to attend the party.
It's really hilarious.
When something is hilarious, that means it is really, really funny. People or events such as movies can be hilarious. Notice the following:
- The movie was hilarious. I laughed so hard my sides hurt.
- He is so hilarious. He is a great comedian.
You should take a road trip to Stockholm.
A road trip is a journey people take in their cars, usually with friends and family. On a road trip, people usually make many stops on their route and see various places. Notice the following:
- I took many road trips in college.
- We canceled our road trip due to the weather.
The whole grounds is made of ice.
The ground is the floor of the earth. In nature, the ground is usually dirt or grass. The ground floor of a building is the floor at street level. The word 'grounds' means the whole area of a specified place, like the grounds of a campus or the grounds of a mall. Here are a few sample sentences:
- The grounds of the campus is beautiful.
- The ground is covered with grass.