Do you cook much?
Daniel: So Hana, tell me, do you cook much?
Hana: Yes, I always cook. I often cook with my roommate, and we always make Chinese of Japanese food. How about you?
Daniel: Well, I don’t really cook that often. I’m really busy during the week. So, I always just get something at the shop and get that. But, during the weekends, I always cook during the weekends because I really like making food. That’s what I do.
Hana: So, do you ever eat out?
Daniel: Only occasionally, because I’m really busy during the week, and I prefer cooking, so not really often. I don’t go out really often to eat. Whenever I’m tired, and I don’t have time to cook during the week, I go and eat out with a friend, so! And you?
Hana: Well, I always , so I normally go and eat out during the weekend with my friends or family.
Always | 90% - 100% frequency
- I always get up before noon.
- She always has coffee in the morning.
Usually / Normally | 70% - 90% frequency
- I usually drive to work.
- We normally watch TV at home.
Often | 40% - 70% frequency
- I often eat at my desk.
- She often plays tennis on the weekend.
Sometimes / Occasionally | 10% - 40% frequency
- I sometimes drive my mom to work.
- They sometimes come over for dinner.
Rarely / Seldom | 0% - 10% frequency
- Most people rarely wear a tuxedo.
- She rarely uses any social media.
Never | 0% frequency
- I never drink beer at work.
- Most people never leave their country.